Floodplain Development Permit Requirements

Always check with the Planning and Building Department before you build on, alter, regrade, or fill on your property. A permit may be needed to ensure that projects do not cause problems on other properties. If you see building or filling without a city permit sign posted, contact the Planning and Building Department at 904-825-1065.

More information about the requirement for Floodplain Development Permits can be found at Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Permit for Floodplain Development.