Public Records Request

There is no official form to submit in order to request public records. Anyone can send an email to Public Records Request, call the City Clerk's office, send a fax, or appear in person.


The City Clerk's office is located on the 2nd Floor of City Hall, also known as the Lightner Museum building. When visiting the City Clerk's office, use Elevator "B", found in the southeast corner of the courtyard at City Hall.