Form Center

Use the form below or select a different form using the "Search Forms" field, the "Select a Category" drop-down list, or SEARCH with the magnifying glass.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Public Works

  1. Report Flooding

    If you have photos of the flooding, please attach them. Your information will be submitted to the Public Works Department. If you have... More…

  2. Right-of-Way Use Permit
  1. Request for Statement of Availability

    This form is for new Water/Sewer Connections, or to request a Change-of-Use for an existing building, Addition, Alteration or Service... More…

  2. Work Request Form