Parade set for, Saturday, March 11 at 10:00am; Free Park & Ride Shuttle starts running at 8:00am
The St. Augustine Celtic Music and Heritage Festival's annual St. Patrick Day Parade will necessitate some street closures and traffic detours in downtown St. Augustine on Saturday, March 11, starting at 9:45am. The parade begins at 10:00am and lasts approximately one hour.
The parade begins at Riberia St. and Orange St. and continues east on Orange St., south on S. Castillo Dr./Avenida Menendez, west on Cathedral Pl., north on Cordova St., concluding at Francis Field.
To accommodate traffic during the parade:
- San Marco Ave. southbound traffic will turn west on W. Castillo Dr.
- King St. will be two way from Cordova St. to Avenida Menendez.
- Bridge of Lions westbound traffic will continue west on two-way King St.
- King St. eastbound traffic will continue east over Bridge of Lions.
Streets closed to all traffic include:
- Riberia St. between Orange St. and W. Castillo Dr.
- Orange St. east of Riberia St.
- S. Castillo Dr./Avenida Menendez north of Cathedral Pl.
- All of Cathedral Pl.
- Cordova St. between King St. and Orange St.
The city's free Park & Ride Shuttle will start running at 8:00am on Saturday, March 11 to accommodate those wishing to arrive downtown in time for the parade.
The complete schedule for the FREE Park and Ride Spring Shuttle service is as follows:
- March 11 (Saturday): 8:00am to 10:00pm, Celtic Festival/Parade
- March 18 (Saturday): 11:00am to 10:00pm
- March 25 (Saturday): 11:00am to 10:00pm, Lions Spring Festival
- April 1 (Saturday): 11:00am to 10:00pm
- April 8 (Saturday): 8:00am to 10:00pm, Easter Parade
All shuttle services are available from three parking locations outside of the downtown area:
The drop-off/pick-up location is the Visitor Information Center (VIC), located at 10 S. Castillo Dr. The VIC offers full visitor amenities and is just steps from Francis Field, the city’s primary festival location.
For information about the parade, visit www.CelticParade.com.