Park & Ride Shuttle
Spring Season Shuttle Service
The City of St. Augustine’s popular weekend festival season returns with free park and ride shuttle service every Saturday, beginning March 5 and continuing through Saturday, April 16.
All shuttle services are available from three parking locations outside of the downtown area:
- 198 & 212 W. King St., located at the intersection of US1 and King Street
- St. Johns County Health Department, 200 San Sebastian View, and
- San Marco Lot, 301 San Marco Ave.
The drop-off/pick-up location is the Visitor Information Center (VIC), located at 10 S. Castillo Dr. The VIC offers full visitor amenities and is just steps from Francis Field, the city’s primary festival location.
Check out the City's interactive shuttle map HERE Version OptionsPark & Ride ShuttleHeadline.
Complete times for the park and ride shuttle service are as follows:
- March 5 (Saturday): 11:00am to 11:00pm.
- March 12 (Saturday): 8:00am to 11:00pm, Celtic Festival/Parade
- March 19 (Saturday): 11:00am to 11:00pm
- March 26 (Saturday): 11:00am to 11:00pm, Lions Spring Festival
- March 27 (Sunday): 11:00am to 7:00pm, Lions Spring Festival
- April 2 (Saturday): 11:00am to 11:00pm
- April 9 (Saturday): 11:00am to 11:00pm
- April 16 (Saturday): 8:00am to 11:00pm, Easter Parade
Questions regarding the parking and shuttle service may be directed to the Mobility office at 904-209-4211 or via email at Mobility@citystaug.com.