Full-time positions include 100% paid medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance for the employee. Additional benefits include two weeks vacation and two weeks sick leave, which accrues biweekly from date of hire, along with 12 paid holidays and pension plan.
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below in person at City Hall or by email, mail, or fax:
firstname.lastname@example.org; P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085; or 904-825-1008
Please read the following carefully, so you are prepared if you are selected for employment:
- Many of the positions below require a Class B driver’s license or permit. A permit can be obtained by studying the commercial drivers license handbook and taking the written test at the DMV.
- You will need to provide proof of your education (degree, transcript, etc.).
- You will need to provide proof of past employment if those employers are no longer in business (tax/W-2 forms or letters from previous employers)
- Automotive Mechanic II (Class B permit or license required)
- General Maintenance Worker (Class B permit or license required)
- Solid Waste and Sanitation Worker II (Class B permit or license required)
- Utility Worker (Class B permit or license required)
- Records Technician - a police department application is required