The City of St. Augustine is an Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v). All positions require a background check and physical, and designated positions require a drug screen. All job listings remain open until filled unless otherwise noted.
Full-time positions include 100% paid medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance for the employee. Additional benefits include two weeks vacation and two weeks sick leave, which accrues biweekly from date of hire, along with 12 paid holidays and pension plan.
While our offices are closed to the public, we are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below by email, mail, or fax only:
firstname.lastname@example.org; P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085; or 904-825-1008
Please read the following carefully, so you are prepared if you are selected for employment:
- Many of the positions below require a Class B driver’s license or permit. A permit can be obtained by study the commercial drivers license handbook and taking the written test at the DMV.
- You will need to provide proof of your education (degree, transcript, etc.).
- You will need to provide proof of past employment if those employers are no longer in business (tax/W-2 forms or letters from previous employers)
- Deputy Director, Finance
- General Maintenance - Wastewater Collection (Class B permit or license required)
- Human Resources Generalist
- Meter Reader
- Solid Waste and Sanitation Worker II (Class B permit or license required)
- Streets & Grounds Worker (Class B permit or license required)
- Stormwater Worker (Class B permit or license required)
- Utility Worker (Class B permit or license required)