San Marco Ave. is next in series of three updates
The City of St. Augustine, working with consultant Marquis Latimer + Halback Inc., is looking to obtain comments and feedback from the community in regards to updating the existing design standards for the area of San Marco Ave., from the north entrance to the city at US 1 where it runs south to W. Castillo Dr.
An online survey solicited input regarding the update. The free response style of the survey allowed the public to offer ideas and make suggestions.
Once the survey closed, the data collected was compiled and is now under review, and will be discussed at a joint public meeting of the Planning & Zoning Board and the Historic Architectural Review Board on Thursday, February 8.
The public will have additional opportunities to offer its input:
- A 30 day public comment period on the draft update begins Thursday, February 1;
- Thursday, March 15, 1:00pm, The Alcazar Room, City Hall: Historic Architectural Review Board meeting;
- Tuesday, April 3, 2:00pm, The Alcazar Room, City Hall: Planning and Zoning Board meeting;
- Monday, April 23, 5:00pm, The Alcazar Room, City Hall: City Commission will consider guidelines for first reading;
- May or June City Commission adoption Public Hearing.
Comments and feedback can also be sent via email to the consultant coordinator, Jeremy Marquis (email@example.com) and city project planner Amy Skinner (firstname.lastname@example.org). Find all information, links, and resources on the San Marco Avenue Design Standards web page.